“The main legal questions which DAO.Link can answer is that in Switzerland you don’t need to specify the person in front of you that you want to make a contract with. You only need to show it’s valid that the person on the other side is capable of making a decision.”
SWISS-INTELLIGENCE.INFO makes reasonable efforts to provide relevant content and reliable sources for the Swiss Intelligence Community. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy or endorse the views given by any third-party content provider. This site may point to other Internet sites that may be of interest to you, however we do not not take responsibility for the content on such other sites.
- Comment la numérisation touche la Suisse
- Harvard PhD Andy Yen Provides Tips To Governments On Cybersecurity Protections
- Evaluation qualitative de l’intelligence économique
- Une plateforme de trading faussement “suisse” leurre ses clients
- Des chercheurs suisses optimisent l’exploitation des données mobiles
Follow us !