The Reporting and Analysis Center for Information Assurance (MELANI) was tasked by the Federal Council to produce a report about the technical findings concerning the RUAG Incident. It is targeted towards network security professionals and is meant to support those responsible for security identifying risks within their own networks, as well as implementing additional security measures. The use and implementation of the information and recommendation, lays with each’s individual responsibility.
SWISS-INTELLIGENCE.INFO makes reasonable efforts to provide relevant content and reliable sources for the Swiss Intelligence Community – in English, German and French. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy or endorse the views given by any third-party content provider. This site may point to other Internet sites that may be of interest to you, however we do not not take responsibility for the content on such other sites.
- Bitcoin: une technologie révolutionnaire au service d’un gadget
- Le LiFi, la nouvelle technologie qui pourrait remplacer le WiFi
- Les ordinateurs quantiques seront bientôt une réalité
- Le réseau électrique suisse sous la menace de pirates
- Les multinationales ont une responsabilité envers les start-up locales
Intelligence nuggetsMy Tweets
- My Tweets
Follow us !